Access Control (keyless access)
- Control individual or walk-in traffic.
- Control access to areas of a facility
- Set schedules when doors or gates will unlock.
- Send notices to selected individuals when a door opens outside a scheduled time.
- Integrate access control system with video system.
- Adds to school security when all doors are locked and teachers have cards not keys to open doors.
- When an employee leaves they are removed from access control system and company or school does not have to worry about unauthorized keys and doors do not need to be rekeyed.
- Employer knows who has keys because they can look at the system and see who has authority to different areas.
- Gives employer audit trail to see who entered every door in a facility. If the video and access control are integrated the company has both video and access control proof on entry.