For most organizations, the inside wiring is the largest and most complicated portion of their network cabling. It is also the most likely source of building code violations and fire hazards, if not installed properly and carefully.
- Audio Video Setup and Installation
- Fiber Optic Cabling and Termination
- Testing and Certification
- CAT5E cabling
- CAT6 Cabling
- CAT6a Cabling
- Terra cabling
- CCTV Installation
- Surveillance Systems
- Wireless Network Installation
- Phone System Installation and Configuration
- Structured Cabling Systems
Advantages of using low voltage systems designers for design and build projects:
- Contractors can offer a larger variety of options for the customer.
- Customer can be advised of new systems and ideas on the market.
- Contractor can increase sales volume with additional options.
Contractor can offer customer cutting edge technology such as:
- IP Systems Integration
- IP Intercom Systems
- IP Telephone Systems
- IP Security Cameras (CCTV)
- IP Access Control Systems
Contractor can offer low voltage systems to optimize equipment being installed:
- Run multiple applications on same cabling system
- Connect multiple communications closets with proper pathways and cable
- Have correct power in communications closets
- Have correct air handling in communications closets
- Use same cabling system for Data, Telephone, CCTV and CATV
- Offer customer 25-year manufacturer warranty on cabling systems
- By using same cabling system for both telephone and data, the customer can reduce cost for add moves and changes