Cyber Technology Security is looking for motivated individuals that are interested in pursuing a career in the technology industry.
You will receive ONSITE and in-house training while being paid.
We are accepting experienced and inexperienced individuals.
- Pulling Cable
- Mounting Devices
- Identify all materials and other resources needed to complete project including tools, consumable supplies, grounding wire, Velcro, lugs, etc.
- Clean and maintain job site, tools, and vehicles.
- Works from plans, schematics, and diagrams to plan and install electrical components and wiring/wiring harnesses using a variety of termination methods (lugs, soldering, molded connectors, etc.)
- Perform inspections, testing, servicing, and installation of communications equipment.
- Remove/replace cabinet components for access to work areas; Terminate and remove discarded equipment.
- Follow workplace safety procedures.
- Promote proactive and preventive safety activities by observing, analyzing, encouraging safe work behaviors and correcting unsafe conditions.
- Performing other duties as required by the position which may include, but are not limited to shipping and receiving materials, warehouse inventory, and preparing materials for field work.
- Daily reports, daily photos, closeout reports for each job location and additional reports as needed.
Work is performed in all environments both indoors and outdoors. Must be able to work from heights as work is regularly performed from ladders and lifts. Must also have the ability to lift at least 50lbs
If interested please download our application and return to our office or submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org